CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2013

pembuka tirai tahun baru

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

this entry special for those who are patient and loyal to me..thanks to all who have been behind me and always give supports and words of passion..tidak kira sama ada tindakan saya betul mahupun kadang2 tersilap langkah namun sentiasa memberi kata2 perangsang (termasuk caci maki) dan bantu untuk saya memperbaiki kelemahan diri sehingga saya kini mampu menjadi saya seperti hari ini.. may continue to be on my side so that i can be more strong and courageous in whatever challengers come.. 

DEAR MAMA, PAPA, LIL SISTERS, FMLY MMBERS, BFF, BF, EX BF, OLD FRIENDS, NEW FRIENDS, SECRET ADMIRE AND HATERS....,

i'm able to accept every criticism of bad side in myself.. IN SHAA ALLAH... so dont be afraid to criticize me..

and also dont forget to praise me as encouragement to help me continue my istiqamah..


ARIGATO KHUZAIMAS !

0 comments: